What is otoplasty?
The otoplasty O Ear Surgery It is a procedure to reduce the size of prominent ears, reposition and better appearance when there is difference in the size of the patient's ears.
He Dr. Gerardo Camacho expert in Ear Surgery in otoplasty Its main purpose decrease the size of the ears of patients naturally, ensuring the best results that allow you to bring to the patient's personal safety, increased self-esteem to feel confident about your appearance.
What are the benefits of otoplasty?
made one otoplasty O Ear Surgery You can have multiple benefits, among which are:
- clearly improves the size of the ears.
- It increases self-esteem of patients.
- The incisions that are made in Ear Surgery Bogota Colombia in otoplasty They are virtually invisible.
- very natural results are obtained thanks to the technique used in this surgical procedure and the years of experience Gerardo Camacho
- Recovery is quick and painless.
- It can be performed under local anesthesia in elderly patients
What is the procedure of otoplasty?
The otoplasty O Ear Surgery It is performed through a small incision in the back of the ear to expose the ear cartilage, It is shaped cartilage and bends back using internal points to remain the new shape of the ear in the patient. Sometimes, It is required to remove a part of the cartilage to achieve a more natural ear. As a last step wedge skin from the back of the ear it is removed. The otoplasty Bogota leaves a minimal scar which is hidden behind the ear.
What are the risks performed after otoplasty?
The Ear Surgery in otoplasty It is a cosmetic procedure that does not generate high risks for the patient as long as this procedure is left in professional and expert hands and necessary recommendations are followed, However, as in all cosmetic procedure, the otoplasty O Ear Surgery You can bring the following risks:
- Loss of blood
- Risk of infections and slow recovery
- Pain bruising
What are the reasons for otoplasty performed?
The main reasons why some patients have undergone this surgical procedure according to experience Dr. Gerardo Camacho specialist in otoplasty in Ear Surgery in Bogota Colombia son:
- Patients with prominent concha visually what leads to large ears.
- Patients with obvious inequality in the shape and size of the two ears.
- People with malformations in the pinna of the ears, where they have a smaller size
- Patients suffering from low self-esteem, and they are suffering from constant teasing by the shape of their ears
What are the recommendations to follow after having her otoplasty or ear surgery?
Once the Dr. Gerardo Camacho expert in Ear Surgery in otoplasty, perform the procedure the patient
- It is recommended to sleep with high pillow during the first day.
- Keep special bandage on his ears during the first 3 days.
- Go to the first post-operative review by the Gerardo Camacho four days after the procedure.
- Not perform lifting heavy weights during the first week.
- If pain persists or increases and have symptoms such as fever or severe swelling go where Gerardo Camacho.
How long does the procedure of otoplasty?
He Dr. Gerardo Camacho specialist in Ear Surgery in otoplasty perform this procedure at a time no more than 2 hours and an inability three days is generated, After this time the patient may recover their normal activities without any inconvenience. Swelling ears caused by the aesthetic procedure Otoplasty Bogotá Colombia It will last about one week and the patient can see the final results in a period n more than two months.