RECOMMENDATIONS TO BE CONSIDER BEFORE AND AFTER A facelift
Recommendations Cosmetic Surgery
I created a way to overview the following important information for your procedure.
WHAT YOU SHOULD CONSIDER BEFORE AND AFTER A facelift
Recommendations Cosmetic surgery
2 Weeks before the procedure
1. For foreign patients You need to stay 3 Bogotá days prior to surgery to your body height suits ; this is reflected in an improved supply of oxygen to the tissues, lower systemic stress which results in stabilizing blood hormone levels, glycemia, arterial tension with all this reduces the risk of complications
2. No aspirin use (acetylsalicylic acid) Dristan, Aspirin, Asawín, Alka-Seltzer, among others between 10 a 15 days before the scheduled.
3. Once the date established intervention is important to start a plan diet rich in iron I eat meat, clams, oysters, Liver, Spinach, Beans, lentils, Soy, Chard, Grape Juice and Guava, Peanut ,among others.
4. No medicines or natural extracts like Vitamin E, Ginko Biloba, Omega3 between 8 a 10 days before the date of the procedure.
5. No surcharge Multivitamin "E" .between 8 a 10 days before the scheduled date.
6. Inform the surgeon or anesthesiologist any illness or allergy galleys.
7. No anti-inflammatory or analgesic. If for any medical condition is coagulated anti should tell your doctor.
8. No hair shaved areas with up to a week before procedure.
9. Not smoking four weeks before surgery.
10. Not drink alcohol 72 hours before the procedure.
11. Coordinate activities during the recovery time can not be met (transportation of children, food preparation, pending payments, etc.)
The day of Procedure
11. You must comply fasting 8 hours before the procedure.
12. should no symptoms or respiratory infections (Flu, cold, tos, bronchitis including).
13. must not have skin infections or systemic infection.
14. Inform family explaining the procedure with the care and support you require them.
15. Check that prescribed medicines are ready.
MORNING OF SURGERY
16. Perform normal body wash with antibacterial soap, and then not apply any body cream or makeup.
17. Get to the clinic 45 minutes before the scheduled time.
18. Not consume any food the day of surgery or follow the directions of the foods allowed if the procedure is scheduled in the afternoon .
19. Do not use makeup, enamel, jewelry, contact lenses, use a hair braid or picked.
https://www.gerardocamacho.com/mamoplastia-Bogota-Colombia / increase breast-cost-pictures-before-and-after /
20. Wear loose, comfortable clothing note that this dress will be imbued with normal fluid caused by the procedure. Do not use pantyhose, used tennis shoes.
21. Assist with his guardian or family, the day of surgery. Make sure this person will be responsible to accompany him to his house, drive and assist.
22. We recommend a pillow and a blanket in the car for the trip home.
Dr. Gerardo Camacho
Member Colombian Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery and Reconstructive SCCP
Bogotá – Colombia
Tel: +57 3187120345 – WhatsApp
You have questions or do you want to know more about our procedures?
By: Dr. Gerardo Camacho
Dr. Gerardo Camacho Bogota Plastic Surgeon- Colombia Colombian Society www.gerardocamacacho.com Member Surgery